Monday, February 16, 2009

Can your favorite color really be white?...








I remember when someone asked me not too long ago what my favorite color was and I wanted to say...white, for sure! But I gave a little disclaimer first because I thought most people would think that was impossible...and that white isn't really a color. But the more work I do and the more recommendations I make, it is a fact that you can't go wrong with white! Whether its a sofa, a rug, a lamp, or all three, they will make a beautiful statement if white. I tell myself everytime I go shopping that I can not buy more cothes that are solid white, black or gray. My closet looks like a dark, cloudy sky but I love those colors. And the photos below are more proof that white is better than red or purple or brown. And black walls...how fabulous they are still!...especially with these pieces.












No comments:

Post a Comment